My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#155 "Right Conditions And Kite Flying By Susan Pearl

In a field with no power lines in sight I flew a kite,
With my back to the wind, I held up my kite over and over again,
Until the right conditions were in place I knew then it was time to run fast with the wind in my face,
The wind raised the kite high and now it was time to unwind the string and let it fly,
With my cylinder of wood wrapped with string I turned the wood and had the kite fly as high as it could,
Once the sting was to its end with ease the kite flew high in the stong stready breeze,
The kite was so high like a dot in the sky,
It was exciting to see it in the air far away on that beautiful day,
I staked my wooden cylinder into the ground and watched the kite dart around,
And now all I can say is,  "What a day, what a day, what a day!"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment