My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#148 "Own Set" By Susan Pearl

I listened to the emotional words of a daughter telling that she and the other brothers and sisters were not able to give the 24 hour needed care to their elderly mother.
She said "I talked to the family and we all decided that each of us have our own set"--at that exact moment she got chocked up and could not continued until she had her composure.
I sat there knowing she was going through a very difficult time and the words "own  set" just seemed to hang in the air until she continued.
She cleared her throut and excused herself politely then said,  "All of us have our own set of problems."
The word "set" to me means more that "one".  It was a moment when I realized no matter who we are that each one of us has our own "set".  We have our own set of problems, our own set of good things, and it is our own individual personalized set.  No two people are the same but in another way everyone is the same because everyone has his or her own "set".

No comments:

Post a Comment