My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#147 "Full" By Susan Pearl

I'm beginning to think that if a person is so "full" of himself or herself that there really isn't any room left for the feelings or proper placement of other people with having any kind of priority of others or proper respect.
I'm beginning to understand that it wasn't me that wasn't good enough to have the respect and placement of respect I deserved--it was them who couldn't give it to me because all of that room had been already been given to someone else--to themself.
Now, that I know better, what I need to do is to remember this and not take anything persoannly when it comes to arrogant and ego driven people.
I wish other people the best in learning this lesson in life because it is a very hard lesson to learn, especially for people who are sincere to others and committed to hold others worth and dignity in a place of priority. Such sincere people wouldn't think of having it any other way.  They have room for sincerity because they are not completely "full" of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment