My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#131 "Resistance" By Susan Pearl

I thought I was in the process of designing a perptual turning wheel.   Then someone who knows a lot more about these things than I do said that I wasn't allowing for resistance.
There is air resistance and, also, there is friction resistan.  Actually there are a lot of different kinds of resistance.
I guess this new thought got the wheels turning in my brain to think of some of my sincere efforts in life that had been met with resistance. I hadn't allowed for resistance.  I just thought it would be a smooth operation but, instead, it had been met met with resistance.
So back to the drawing board for my designs realizing the force of resistance is a fact of life.
Also, I will continue sincere efforts I truly believe in and know that these efforts will be met with resistance.
Resistance is a fact of life -- it is a reality--just like gravity.
The real design would be to have resistance to work in our favor.  Like slowing us down from going to fast and taking time to reevaluate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment