My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

#136 "Always Will" By Susan Pearl

Today is Mother's Day.  My mother passed away in 2002. So it has been nine years now since her parting.
A very wonderful person was with me at a hard moment of missing mom (she preferred to be called mother).
The words that were shared by this wonderful person were unexpected to hear.
This wonderful person had known the grief of a mother's passing so I think that helped her know just what to say to me as I cried out in grief.
I was in the back seat of a car and the very wonderful person was in the passenger side of the front seat.
Suddenly, I began weeping and crying out loudly, "I miss Mom".
To my surprise the wonderful person kindly turned and reached a consoling hand to me in the back seat saying the words, "And you always will".
This person knew exactly what I was feeling but she went on to say that it is important to keep going and live life.
This person was an outstanding example of doing just that with so much life and energy and help given to others.
So, today, if anyone has recently lost a mother and is saying emotiionally, "I miss Mom", I would like to say to you, as it was said to me, "And you always will".
Life goes on and these nine years have passed with a lot of beautiful happenings.
I am grateful that these words were shared with me and I would like to share them with others on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment