My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

#133 "Taking Root" By Susan Pearl

Today I heard someone say the expression  "that's when it took root".
For some reason I thought about that statement.
I also remembered being told once that with a tree whatever the size of the tree is above the ground there will be a comparable sized root system below the ground.
It makes sense to think that the bigger the problem the bigger the hold of the problem.
It also makes sense to think the bigger the honesty the bigger the hold of truth.
In my opinion, good characteristics, solid principles, high standards can "take root " in our life the same as other things.
The "taking root" of favorable qualities brings strength and durability in times of tests and trials.
I hope I can plant a better way inside of myself and watch it take root.
It would work towards a greater good and to the benefit of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment