My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

#93 "Freedom and Connection" By Susan Pearl

I have read that connection brings freedom,
I had thought the opposite to be true and that freedom is being free of all connections,
Connections bring with them limits and a binding hold that seems contrary to the thought of being free,
How can a person truly experiencing freedom be bound or tied to a connection?
But after some serious contemplation I have to agree that connection brings freedom,
The reason I say that is because of the logic and the fact this logic can be so readily applied to life,
For instance, a connection to one's self would bring freedom from the need of pleasing others,
A connection to morals and standards bring freedom from substance abuse and abusive settings whether they be pyhsical or emotional,
Connections bring freedom and it is a thought worth sharing and living in a practical daily way.

No comments:

Post a Comment