My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#84 " Remebering--"No Man Is An Island" " by Susan Pearl

In the 1960's our high school choir sang the song "No Man is an Island".  We got an 'one rating' at the district competition singing the song.  The words of the song impressed me very much and I loved singing it.
With the recent tragedy of suffering in Japan, and knowing Japan is an island, I have recalled the song, "No Man is an Island" that gave such a lasting impression to me so very many years ago.
I found the song on U Tube being sung by the SNU Choir.
It is well worth a person's time to view this video of the choir singing "No Man is an Island" and to consider the words of this beautiful song and its' timeless message.

No comments:

Post a Comment