My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, March 18, 2011

#86 "Quick Fix" by Susan Pearl

A person made this comment to me once "Change the environment---change the person".
I have thought about that comment and I have the opinion that we have two kinds of environment--internal enviorment and external environment.
Both environments are equallly important.
We have seen people suddenly become wealthy and that would be a large change of external environment.  Some have done well and some went back to their orginal less wealthy environment.
We have seen people who through tragedy or disaster have had a change in external environment and yet through the strength of their character managed to adjust and find a new place of comfort and productivity.
We have seen people have a quick make over--a quick fix--but it didn't last long.
In my opinion the internal environment, the self esteem, the confidence, the moral values have to be in place for the external environment change to last.
Otherwise, it is only going to be a "quick fix" and won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment