My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

#80 "Good Advice" By Susan Pearl

A wonderful insightful man lived in our area for a few years,
He brought his own lifetime of experences into many conversations,
He was a jolly man with a good sense of humor,
It seemed like he could see remarkable things in settings and situations that I would not have seen,
After I had gone through a very trying time and I told the man that by knowing him I had tried to think positive because I thought that is what he would  have told me to do,
He said that he wouldn't  have said that but instead he would have told me "To take one thing at a time and not to get ahead of myself."
He moved away shortly after that but to this day whenever I feel overwhelmed I remember his words, "To take one thing at a time-and- to concentrate on what I am doing at that moment -and- to not get ahead of myself with my thoughts."
It has become a new way of life for me and it is a good and very positive way of life for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment