My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, March 4, 2011

#72 "The Brilliant Broadcaster" By Susan Pearl

I remember an interview with a brilliant broadcaster, 
Even though the interview was many years ago I can still apply the information shared about the daily reporting of the news,
A question had been asked of the daily news broadcaster as to why the news reports were of bad news or what was going wrong instead of good news and what was right,
The broadcaster told that there is such a limited amount of time to report the news and it would be impossible to list all the cats who were back home safe at the end of the day--so the news is to report the one missing cat.
So when I listen to the news I remember there are many, many things going right, too, that day-- and even though the reports may be of what is wrong-- time restraints make news reporting to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment