My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

"Tribute to my Beloved Brother, Ron" by Susan Pearl

I received word yesterday that my brother, Ron, had passed away.
"Ron is gone, Ron is gone" was all I could say.
Ron had a positive attitude that went beyond anyone.
He was a wonderful man who loved family, faith and country.
He was good and kind.  He was jolly and fun that brought a bright light,
He was a very dear and beloved brother.  He was a delight.
His favorite prayer was the Prayer of Saint Francis
 and he shared that prayer with me-
It held a truth for me to see.
He was there with a smile and a willingness to help-
He was "outstanding".
I told him often how much I loved him
  and he told that to me, too.
He passed away in his sleep during the night
  and I can hear him say "Hey, guys, an easy passing
with my wife of over fifty five years nearby--
What more could you have wanted for me"?
He was a teacher of life and he taught me that attitude,
  and this thought is bringing me peace and comfort in a very special way.
Ron is gone. His positive outlook of life that he taught lives on and carries us beyond.
Beyond the grief and sadness to a better place awaiting for us to find.
My brother, Ron, is in a better place and knowing that gives great peace of mind today.
Ron was a great teacher to me and so my heart rejoices,
Because he taught me that the Prayer of Saint Francis is really all about choices,
With God's graces of faith, hope and love leading me through I say to God, "Thank You".
Ron was a blessing in my life and I am grateful for knowing him,
He was more than a brother-he was a very good friend.


Peace Prayer Of Saint Francis

Lord, Make me an instrument of thy peace;
Where there is hatred, let me sow charity,
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, truth;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
and
Where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master
Grant that I may not so much seek
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying to ourselves that
we are born to eternal life.

Amen


























h

No comments:

Post a Comment