My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

I Wrote a Children's Song "I Like to Hum" by Susan Pearl

I like to hum-
Hmmmm ….Hmmmm …..Hmmmmm
I like to hum-
I really do
And you will too.
Hmmmmm …..Hmmmmmm …….Hmmmmm

I like to hum
When I look in the sky and see a bird fly by
Hmmm …..Hmmmm …..Hmmmmmm
I like to hum
in the sun
or in the rain
I hum the same.
Hmmmmm ….Hmmmm ……….Hmmm ……..
I love to hum
When I see a tree
or a buzzing bee
Bees buzz but I hum-
Hmmmm ….Hmmmm …..Hmmmm ……..

When I hum
as I work
The work feels like fun
as I hum.
Hmmmm …..Hmmmm ….Hmmmm …..
When I think of a beautiful horse
on the run,
or a walking penguin,
or the opening up of a  bloom on a flowers bud has begun-
I like to hum.
From the morning
till the day is done.
I like to hum-
Hmmm ….Hmmmm ….Hmmmm ….
Hmmmm ….Hmmmm ….Hmmmm …….



No comments:

Post a Comment