My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

"Push Back" by Susan Pearl

Some people say to "push through"
  and I think that is true.
But sometimes I think it is best to "push back".
"Push back" from all the distractions and over stimulation of so much going on.
"Push Back" and find that quiet place for awhile and enjoy the simplicity of the quiet.
"Push Back" from having so much time taken away and reclaim time just for yourself.
And above all, get used to having moments in a calm and serene environment
 to the point that you take the time to experience a renewal and a refreshment of peace regularly.

Personal note:  Today is my 900th blog!
Thank You and Best Wishes to all my readers,
Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment