My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

"Old Saying Has Lesson on Decision Making" by Susan Pearl

You can't have your cake and eat it too


Oh, how I love to see a beautifully decorated cake.  It just seems so festive and special to have a decorated cake. But then there come the time for the crowd to enjoy having a piece of cake.

Oh, my the flavor is delicious making the gathering or celebration such a wonderful occasion.
Then it is over and time to go home.  What a beautiful cake it was but now it is all gone.  I'm glad I got to see it while it was there.  It shows the lesson "you can't have your cake and eat it too".

It is one way or the other.  Can't have both.  There are a lot of times in life that are the same way showing the lesson we can't have it both ways.  It has to be one way or the other no mater how much we like both because "You can't have your cake and eat it too".

No comments:

Post a Comment