My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

"Old Saying Provides Clarity" by Susan Pearl

Actions speak louder than words.

This old saying "lays it on the line" and the "bottom line" is that we are all equal.  Everyone has the right to respect and dignity.

What do actions tell?   If a person says one thing and then does another that can put out mixed signals.

All of us are responsible and accountable for our actions.  If we blame our actions on another making us do them then we are not taking responsibility.
I think actions that make fun of another person are not appropriate.
I think actions that hurt another are not appropriate.  I think mean spirited actions are not appropriate.
I think children are innocent and should be protected.

I don't always know what is right but I sure know when something is wrong and not appropriate.
Mean behavior is out of my comfort zone.  My comfort zone is like an internal navigator for the respect and dignity for all.

I marvel at the workers and volunteers to help meet the needs during COVID-19.

Actions speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment