My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

"Old Saying" has Several Meanings" by Susan Pearl

Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today

This old saying means several things to me. It means don't put off until tomorrow taking good and health care of myself that I can do today.  It, also, means don't put off until tomorrow telling others I hold dear to me that I love them today. And then any tasks that need to be done should be done today because there will probably be more of them to do tomorrow....and that keeps a person from feeling overwhelmed by having too much to do.
Don't put off until tomorrow what we can do today to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines today.
All of these meanings are very important and all of these meanings are held in one old saying:
"Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

No comments:

Post a Comment