My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

#190 "The Blue Jay" By Susan Pearl

A beautiful blue jay was an entertaining sight for me to see,
I watched the blue jay as it made up the one bird parade,
First a balancing act of walking across the fence top including a hop,
Then posing on a rustic wagon wheel, setting so very still,
A pose that pictured sirene and could be a full page photo in a magazine,
But it was all there just for me to see.

The blue jay looked so dressed up, a classic blue and black attire to see,
So well groomed, like the official bird of a formal royal party,
Welcoming all of us, earths' guests, as we come to greet and behold true beauty,
And enjoy the surprise of the fun when lovely moments come to us unexpectedly, 
Then the blue jay took flight, blue on the blue of the sky I watched it fly and then so quickly out of sight,
Leaving me but before it had to go giving a special blue jay show that it was just for me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment