My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, June 3, 2011

#164 "Silly" By Susan Pearl

Today I am thinking of a particular person who can be silly,
This person can jump and click his heels, wake me up to a bugle call without any bugle, can do a "woody woodpecker' call that is halarious, and when he turns on the radio and a song is playing he will do a little jig of a dance.
I think "silly" is a wonderful form of humor.
I think the very best comedians master being silly with satire.
I remember Johnny Carson with his big hat and holding the envelope to his forehead.
It was so silly but it was so funny.
Red Skelton and Lucille Ball were very funny and the best for silly laughs, too.
There is something about having someone be silly that is refreshing and makes a person not take life so seriously,
A person told me once that a secret of life that was good to know is to "not take life so serious".
Maybe that is why I enjoy the unpredictable silly moments so much in life and I'm grateful for those moments that make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment