My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, June 6, 2011

#167 "Square Number One" By Susan Pearl

The sunset skies light up the white vapor trails left by jets as they fly,
Criss-crossed lines disappearing before my very eyes,
And I wonder why some of my dreams have gone by,
Getting no where fast, coming up empty, why again as each day I try.

Sometimes a person can have the feeling of finally rounding a bend,
Only to find out and see that it is time to start all over again,
Life played like a game won't ever win,
But keeps repeating itself over and over again.

It will send all game players back to square number one,
Back to where they had begun from,
And when the day is done,
That's when the wondering "why" will come.

Some think they have found the answer for staying young,
But some things are inevitable and with time will come,
For others a thought that their power can bring ownership in results yet to be done,
All players of games in life will be sent back to square number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment