My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

#163 "Awareness and Change" by Susan Pearl

I had a hand written comment given to me that I remember receiving.  It read, "If you are considering a change probably it is time for that change."

I think that as we go through life we will have different times of an awareness for the need of a change.
When we have that awareness it may be that it is time to consider what that awareness is trying to show us about our surroundings.

I had a surgery once and the doctor said to me, "Surgery is kind of like a divorce--you really don't want it---but you know things can't go on the way they are."

Be thankful for an awareness for a change. Not everyone has such an awareness and it has to be shown to them by other people explaining it is time for a change.

"Awareness and Change" go hand and hand and it is an ongoing journey of change and an ongoing awareness to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment