My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#162 "One Day" By Susan Pearl

As I stand in the garden of twilight fire flies
Sunset comes and so does fire flies good byes,
A bon fire of colors brilliant array now gives way,
Bringing on a sunset and the end of a day,
The night stars appear and twinkle in the skies,
So lovely and beautiful dazzling before our eyes,
Then illumminous clouds on the horizon arise,
As the dawning of morning's beautiful sunrise arrives,
When I was young my favorite was the twilight fun,
Chasing after the fire flies I would run,
Then when falling in love my favorite became gazing at the stars of night,
Romantic,vastness of glittering lights, while kissing my love as we held each other tight,
Later at the end of a day of meeting responsibility,
The sunset time was by far the most relaxing time to me,
Now sunrise is exciting and holds a special moment of a graditude display,
For I know I have lived to see the beginning of another brand new day,
A day of fun, a day of passion, a day of relaxation knowing I have met the responsibilities expected of me,
And all this in just one day, my, the grandness that awaits, come what may, in just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment