My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

#166 "Uncertainty" By Susan Pearl

Some days I wonder why things go wrong and happen the way they do,
Then I go to the deep well of my character that has been made from what I have been through,
And I know that in life there is good times and bad times and everything else in between,
To have only good times or to have only bad times would be an extreme,
So it is unrealistic to think of life any otherwise,
Than that of being fragile with some moments that won't compromise,
The "won't compromise" moments will not bargain,
Things then are final, all said and done, and it happens to everyone,
So what we go through each and every day,
Prepares us for the bigger things that may be coming our way,
It takes a strong character to make it through,
When things go wrong and happen the way they sometimes do,
For uncertainty is part of the picture and that is said and done,
We don't expect the worst but if it comes, there will be no bargain,
So the grace of time carries our strong character through,
When things don't go as we had hoped and wanted them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment