My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

#173 "No One Size Comparisons" By Susan Pearl

Living a full quality of life for some is to go, go, go,
For others it is the peace and quiet of their home and having things be slow,
A person who is busy and goes,
May later want to be a slow person. Who knows?
The one size comparison for all will simply not apply,
People are different, no two the same, and that's why.
I am married to a man who like to be busy and on the run,
I like to sit and write, to me that is having fun,
So to criticize me or him would be out of line,
Because, because, because we get along just fine,
I wouldn't want to be more like him, and he wouldn't want to be more like me,
So together we live in a harmony of letting each other be free and this is a very good place in life to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment