My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

#67 "Disguise Bullets" By Susan Pearl

In my opinion cruel and demeaning words are like bullets in disguise,
The words penetrate us and wound our vulnerable areas we keep hidden inside,
I've heard  that it takes two to ten kind words to make up for every one cruel word that came and went,
Isn't being cruel and demeaning the makings of an extremely painful lop sided event?
I think it truly is sad and shoud be rectified,
Because too many tears have been cried,
And for a healing process within us to begin,
The anxiety of the bullets in disguise can end,
When we know the cruel words spoken are not true,
And we can't let them hurt us like we used to do.
And so I guess,
Having self esteem can protect us like wearing a bullet proof vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment