My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#50 "Finding A Way Out" By Susan Pearl

Years ago I saw an interview of a father and his son and it still comes to my mind,
The son had a serious illnes and the dad was telling about this hard and rough time.
Then the father began to cry,
As he told about the day his son asked him, "Dad, am I going to die"?
Then the dad swallowed hard and looked confident as without a doubt,
And said he had answered his son's question by saying "not if there's a way out."
I thought that was a very wonderful wise answer and also very kind,
It was truthful and honest yet filled with hope all at the same time.
So now when perils seem to be coming upon us and the future may be filled with doubt,
We owe it to the next gerneration to try to find a way out.
And to say,"Not if there's a way out will we be going down."
"Not if there a way out" and it is our responsibility for the "way out" to be found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment