My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, February 18, 2011

#58 " Solving A Mystery" By Susan Pearl

It has been a mystery to me how well it made me feel to please someone else, without any doubt, I thought that was what life was all about,
But to keep a promise I made to myself, I could put it off for a long time until it would slip my mind  like it didn't even count.
This mystery story reads on to facing the fact that a person's willingness to please others may have something to do with a need for self esteem,
That by pleasing others and looking good in their eyes we feel good about ourselves or so it seems.
To draw self esteem from what others think of us, is a low esteem point of view,
So to truly know our own self worth, believe it enough to live it are the best things for ourselves and for others we can do,
Because to look for our self esteem or our worth by pleasing others will not last and is not the way  to go,
But to find that our self worth comes from within ourselves and to live it every day a true joy of life will show,
Solving the mystery by taking away the looking outside of ourselves for something we already have within,
And realizing the answer to the mystery is to know the worth we have and that's where it has always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment