My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#55 "I Miss Elizabeth" By Susan Pearl

I miss Elizabeth, I really do,
I never met her but I would have liked to,
She had a way that connected and resonated to the deep innocent inner beliefs in me,
That people should not be judged by race, color, creed, age or whatever size he or she might be,
But have dignity and apprecited for the uniqueness of life brought by each person into the human race,
An endearing, honest person who suffered such personal great sorrow yet wore a grace hope filled face,
Came and went through all of the emotion of each season,
I do miss Elizabeth, and I know there has to be a reason,
I guess I'm lonesome for more like her who speak directly from the heart,
And speak an unspoken word that good will win in the end no matter what comes apart,
Shining again, like a long lost friend, refreshing as a blissful wind,
That does not parch or sap but gives and gives nurture over and over again.
I miss Elizabeth, her words of strength come like a welcomed friend,
Telling me what I feel is that by thinking of her I am remembering a person who was really real.

No comments:

Post a Comment