My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

#52 "My Chair" By Susan Pearl

I do have a favorite chair and if you visited in our home you would probably find me sitting there,
With two tables, one on each side of my chair, computer and TV remote control it is like I am sitting at my constant command center ready to go,
But the chair has a problem and it is a fact that things disappear from the chair and must go somewhere, not ever to come back,
If I'm crocheting I lose the crochet hook, and while reading I have even lost the book,
Most things are eventually found but some of my "things  to remember" listings are still missing,
When the lists I had made were needed they were gone, the hunt was on, but no amount of searching could find them, somehow the lists were simply lost somewhere from my chair,
So I have nicknamed my chair, "The Bermuda Triangle", because things disappear there,
Sometimes never to be seen again, and it happens time and time again,
In my chair things just seem to vanish into thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment