My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"Misleading Familiar Sounds" by Susan Pearl

 Have you ever noticed how realistic a doorbell sounds on a TV commercial?

We have actually checked the front porch ..... only then to realize it was the doorbell sound on our TV that made us think someone was ringing our doorbell.

Some commercials have a short sound like a "ding" that makes me think I may have just received a message. Yes, I have checked for messages and it is disappointing because I truly believed there would be one there.

There is nothing wrong with these sounds on TV. But a familiar sound can be misinterpetted or misleading.

I would write more but I think there is someone at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment