My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

"The Crying Sunflower" by Susan Pearl

 My, Oh, My---

Why would a sunflower cry?

Sunflowers should be happy-

   they get to face the sun all day.


When the sun comes up in the morning

It is then the sunflower lifts its' head to face the sun.

And the sunflower will face the sun

   until the day is done.

Then the next day the sunflower will face the sun again-

day after day---   from sunrise, when the day begins

   to sunset, when the day ends.

So, why would a sunflower cry? 


The sunflower was asked by a kind person,

"Why do you cry, pretty sunflower?

This is such a nice, bright day,

Let's wipe your tears away."


The sunflower said, "Some days are not bright and sunny.

   on some days it rains.

When the sun comes out after the rain sometimes there is a rainbow to see,

but not for me."


(To be continued on my next blog)  Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment