My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

" Answer to Rainbow Riddle" by Susan Pearl

 Answer---

I was looking to the west when seeing the morning rainbow.  With the morning sun in the east the rainbow would be in the west.  The sun has to be to our back when looking at a rainbow---- the rainbow is in front of us.---With the sun to our back we can then see the reflection of the sun on the water droplets in the sky.  The reflection of the sun on the water droplets is what makes the rainbow.  The rainbow is in front of us and the sun is to our back.


I am not an expert but I have found this to be fascinating.  So I thought of a little children's story to illustrate this fact.  I would like to share this children's story-----on my next blog.  Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment