My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

"Learning From Mistakes" by Susan Pearl

 Being kind to myself has become a priority,

It is a change in the way I think.

I can't feel bad about every mistake I make.

It is knowing that I will make mistakes

(everyone makes mistakes)--

We have to take responsibility for our mistakes and have no ill intent before we do something,

 we have to learn to live with what we cannot change and accept the consequences of our actions.

I have to learn to be kind to myself when I make an insignificant mistake

and how to be kind to others when they make an insignificant mistake, and to know the difference.

This is a realistic point of view--because when it come to mistakes we all make them,

In fact, we can learn from them.

Let's learn be kinder to ourselves and to others when making an insignificant and inconsequential mistake.

Sometimes we have to say. "It's not that big of deal and I refuse to feel bad about it.  I did my best and no can ask more than that."

No comments:

Post a Comment