My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, February 1, 2021

"Still Developing" by Susan Pearl

 I woke up during the night.  As I was trying to go back to sleep I decided to pray and thank God for His many blessings naming them one by one.  I thought "Thank you, God, for developing me".

"Whoa"----"Where did that word "developing" come from"???  I don't use that word very often and I don't think I have ever used it about myself since I was 70 years old.  What could be developing about me at this age.  Shouldn't I be developed by now?  Needless to say, I woke up to review my thoughts.

I thought about developing fruit.  That would mean the fruit was maturing.  Maybe I'm still maturing in my concepts, my attitudes and my views and outlooks about life and others.

Then I thought of developing film in a dark room.  I thought that out of the dark can come a current new picture to see.  Maybe through these dark times we will see a brand new current picture about things.  Something we haven't seen, considered or known before.  That picture may still be in the process of being developed to be seen.

I am still in the process of being developed and there is going to be more maturity to come and new pictures of life to be shown.  Seeing these new pictures of life with more maturity may initiate a change of heart for various viewpoints in life   It is exciting to be developing and I just didn't ever think of it that way before.  It is, also, exciting to share this thought of "developing" on my blog.  This is my 996th blog today.  It is a brand new thought about "developing" because I just thought of it during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment