My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, July 6, 2020

"Old Saying Has Humorous Observation" by Susan Pearl

"If it was a snake it would have bit you".

I think this Old Saying is a humorous way telling me that what I am looking for is really right there in front of my eyes but I am overlooking it.  I remember when someone would say this old saying to me I realized they had spotted what I was looking for and they were watching me overlook it.  So I would just stand still and look again and "sure enough" there it would be.   It was so close to me that  "if it were a snake it would have bit me".
Sometimes when I backtrack and look again for something where I had already looked I am surprised that I had overlooked it when it is in plain sight.  I laugh and think "if it was a snake it would have bit me" and wonder why I overlooked something so obvious being right there before my eyes and should have been found very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment