My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

"Old Saying Continues All Through Life in Different Ways" by Susan Pearl

"One thing can lead to another".

When I was very young I was told not to fight on the playground and not accept double dares because: "One thing can lead to another".

When I became a young lady and began dating I was told to take things slow because:
"One thing can lead to another".

During my working years I was told if I worked hard and was a good a faithful employee that I would be eligible for promotions because: "One thing would lead to another".

Now I am old and I continue to learn new things and enjoy life because: "One thing leads to another".

Personal note--This blog today is my 950th blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment