My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

"Old Saying Calls in an Expert" by Susan Pearl

"It takes one to know one".

"Seeing is believing".

"The hand is quicker than the eye".


Sometimes after I've seen a very good magician act I like to try to figure out how the magic trick was done.  I review the magician's act in my mind to find the moment of illusion.  The moment of when the magician succeeded in making me think I saw what I really didn't see.  It is very interesting because sometimes I can figure it out quickly and other times I just don't know and have to leave it at that.  They say "The hand is quicker than the eye" so the illusion part may have been done too quickly for me to really see. They, also, say "Seeing is believing" and so until the illusion is recognized everything seems very real.

Another good magician would be able to spot the illusion better than anyone else.  The reason why one magician would know how the tricks of another magician are done  is because "It takes one to know one".

No comments:

Post a Comment