My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

"Old Saying Adds Flavor" by Susan Pearl


"Variety is the spice of life".


When I think of variety I think of different landscapes. like the mountains, oceans, the artic and deserts.  I think of the beauty of the four seasons.  The varieties of wildlife, reptiles, fish and birds are amazing to ponder.  I think of the variety of flowers in a flower garden and the beautiful contrast of colors.  I think of food seasonings--the hot spicy, the sweet, the bitter, the salty and putting them together making something beyond delicious.
I think of the variety of activities, areas of studies, the arts and sports.  There is no reason for anyone to have a bland life because "Variety is the spice of life".

No comments:

Post a Comment