My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, April 15, 2011

#113 "So Glad" by Susan Pearl

A thought came to me yesterday that if I were to tell someone of an impressive and important person in my lifetime I would have to say "Billy Graham."
As a small child I was drawn to watch his crusades on TV,
Thoughout my lifetime he has been an inspirational person in my life.
I have not met him, I have not had one correspondence with him,
But yet I know he has been a strong and steady source for good in my life in many ways.
I am so glad I have lived my lifetime when Billy Graham has lived his lifetime, too.
He has been important and impressive to me, and it has been a privilege on my part,
And I am so glad I have been given that opportunity of seeing him during my impressionable years,
And I know he has shown a consistant strength to me for a better and more meaningful life by knowing about what real "Life" is and I am so thankful and gald for what he has done for me and for many others for over many years -- so, so glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment