My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, April 11, 2011

#109 "To, Two, Too" By Susan Pearl

The English language is such a beautiful language,
The word "to" --- I went to town.
The word "two" is the number --The number between one and three is two.
Now, the word "too" is a little more complicated.
If the word "too" can be subsituted with the word "also" then it is written with a comma.
Example, --I liked the movie, too.
If the word "too" refers to an excessive amount it does no need a comma.
Examples, --That is too much ice cream.
Too much of a good thing is not a good idea.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
So I guess that going to the ice cream parlor two times in one day is too much, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment