My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

#112 "Grace" By Susan Pearl

In my blog I write a lot about "grace".
One line of a song I have written has the words--"with time and grace a change takes place,"
I believe those words to be true.
In my opinion "grace" is having a new perspective, a new way of seeing something that we had only viewed in one way before, and this change in our perspective allows more ways to see and to uderstand something new about life.
Also, "grace", in my opinion, is the ability to separate from something that is a detriment to us.  The "grace" is the creative power to separate from something destructive or undesirable.
Maybe "grace" is a combination of both----Having a new perspective and this perspective gives us the ability to separate from a former way of thinking that brought about negative actions and unwanted consequences.
And to separate from these negative actions is to separate from the negative consequences of these actions,also.
It all comes with "grace" for the lasting good and wonderful changes to take place in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment