My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

"Spawning" by Susan Pearl

In my humble opinion, the word "spawn " is a word I associate only with salmon.
I was recently listening to a  person talking and I noticed the word choice of "spawn"--
The person said:
"This action will spawn these results" and "  These results will spawn this action"--
So I looked up the word "spawn" in the dictionary.  Yes, it does mean egg production but it, also. means ----"generate".

Some actions of mine generate certain results and some results generate a certain action.
So, I have been spawning without knowing it.


I hope my action of writing this blog
generates (spawns)
the fact of the reader having a good laugh.

I hope the fact of having a good laugh
generates (spawns)
the reaction of enjoying this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment