My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, February 7, 2020

"Perfectly Beautiful" by Susan Pearl

In front of the hospital where so many come and go,
Six fir trees have been planted to form a row.
Five of the fir trees stand straight and tall - pointing to the sky,
But one fir tree is curved and leaning to one side - I wondered "Why"?
It puzzled me in an unusual way like a mystery to unfold,
Or a story that is yet to be told.
Then on a bright sunny morning I had an early appointment at the hospital,
That is when I saw that only on the leaning fir tree a morning shadow does fall.
The tree is by a "staff only" entrance door which is used very frequently,
Above the door there is an extended roof that was built to be an overhead courtesy.
Right there before me, I could see-
That the roof casts a morning shadow on the tree.
So the shaded tree leans towards the west for the east morning light of day,
And that is why the tree is made to lean in such an unique way.
Reminds me -  "No matter what the set of circumstances we have been given
We look to find the best way of livin".
The tree is doing the best it can do with what it has to work with, that's right,
Following the true design of being drawn towards the morning light.
And knowing this to me makes this tree to be a perfectly beautiful sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment