My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

"Routine and Schedule" by Susan Pearl

When I was young and our children were small I had a busy daily schedule of caring for our children and I, also, did some babysitting occasionally.
The regular daily routine back then was for everyone to take a nap after lunch.

When I was older I had a big schedule of a 40 hour a week job.  That schedule meant being to work on time and to coordinate my schedule with the family schedule of activities and meals. It seemed like no two days were ever the same and it was hard to have a regular routine as I did work weekends. Along with my husband and me the children later had jobs so we all had our own schedule to keep up with,  but we tried each week to be together as much as possible. Those were very busy years.

Now I am older, retired, tired and need to have more rest.
My main daily regular routine right now is to take a nap after lunch.

"What goes around-comes around" in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment