My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nov.5- "Opportunities and Rainbows Comparisons" By Susan Pearl

Some opportunities are like rainbows,
Conditions cause them to be,
They won't last long,
So a person has to respond very readily,
And act while the oppotunity is here,
Because when conditions change such an opportunity will disappear,
Then there are opportunities that are like rainbows indelibly painted into an- equality of all with freedom for all- landscape scene,
These opportunities are permanently in place and at any given time they hold true for the rights of all aspiring to live the realization of a dream.



Personal Note:
It is time to write my blog again and I shall try to write another 500 blogs,
I hope to post several blogs each week--- I hope these blogs are enjoyed.

Thank you,
Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment