My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OCT.17- "My Told And Taught Blog" By Susan Pearl

This is a very special day-
This is my 500th blog!

The reason why I blog the way I blog,

I was "told" I have a talent for writing,
I was "taught" to share my talent,
And that I should freely share my talent,
Because my talent was freely given to me.

And that is why I blog the way I do,
I have taken what I have been told,
And I have taken what I have been taught,
Put them together and "surprise"- believe it or not,
My "Pearls take Time" blog is what I got.

Hope it is enjoyed by many,

Thank you,
Susan Pearl

I will be taking a blog break to celebrate and reread my 500 blogs.
Hope these 500 past blogs are read and enjoyed by others, too.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment