My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oct 3- "Comedy Lament" By Susan Pearl

Sometimes I think that comedy has gone off of the track,
And I wish that good comedy could come back,
I grew up with comedy like Lucille Ball,
Good comedy lifts a person's spirits because it is so funny and filled with lots of laughter , too,
It makes wonderful memories that lasts for years and later a person enjoys to recall,
And sometimes may even bring another laugh by just thinking about it all,
Sometimes, now, I think we laugh at things that shouldn't be laughed at,
But we laugh to be polite even though it may be a rude or a mean comment,
This makes me miss the comedy I used to know,
Oh, what I wouldn't give for that kind of the fun again in a good comedy show.

No comments:

Post a Comment