My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nov. 27-"Woof-Woof" By Susan Pearl

Yesterday was quite a day,
I was in the basement and I called up the stairwell for my husband to come,
He didn't hear me,
Almost immediately our wonderful dog barked in the garage,
I could hear my husband coming and he would walk past the stairwell to go to the garage,
When he was in sight at the top of the stairwell I called out again,
I asked him to help me with a project in the basement and that I had been calling for him to come,
He said he hadn't heard me,
While we were working on the project I said that it was interesting that he didn't hear me calling but he had heard our dog bark,
I told him that if calling for him didn't work,
That from now on I might just bark,
"Woof-Woof".

No comments:

Post a Comment