My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nov.14- "Lonesome Versus Opportunity" By Susan Pearl

Whenever I feel lonesome for the way things used to be,
I know somewhere, somehow, I am missing an opportunity,
An opportunity to see---
The new things that this time in life is holding for me,
I have to look for our own opportunity with each new time,
And there will be more to know and, like a pearl, it is waiting for me to find,
So instead of missing and being lonesome for the things of the past,
I become busy with the oppotunities of the present and enjoy them while they last,
So, whenever I feel lonesome for the way things used to be,
I know somewhere, somehow, there are pearls of opportunity waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment