My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nov.8- "The Dry Pond" by Susan Pearl

On a drive home yeaterday a dry pond caught my eye,
I said,  "When that pond is filled to the brim,
   then we will have enough rain again."
But until that comes true, no doubt a drought is what we are going through,
Our western parts need some rain so send some rain filled clouds please,
These clouds without rain are just a tease,
The land sure could use a long soaking shower,
Because the soil is beginning to feel like powder,
And crops can be "dusted in" for just so long,
Without blowing away when the wind is strong,
Oh, when that pond is filled to the brim,
Then we'll have enough rain again,
On the drive home yesterday a dry pond caught my eye,
And this drought and the need for rain is the reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment